MARDI PARTI CHEER EXTRAVAGANZA
FEBRUARY 25th 2023!
- The spectator schedule can be found here.
- The approximate competition start time is 9 am with warm-ups starting at 8:30 am.
- Please be sure to NOT ARRIVE before 8 am!
- Doors will be locked until this time in order to ensure a smooth start within the venue.
ENTERING THE VENUE:
Athletes and spectators will access the competition venue from the NORTH side of the Oval (riverside) on the left corner. Please note there is NO entrance to the competition venue from within the Oval. Oval staff will direct people back out and under the Oval to access the North entrance. This entrance is wheelchair accessible.
DROPING OFF/PICKING UP:
There is a drop off zone at the FRONT of the building on River Road. NO drop off's or pick up's on Oval Way road (side of the building to the parking lot). Oval Way is a congestion free zone
There are numerous paid parking lots surrounding the oval.
>>CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PARKING LOT MAP<<
IN ADDITION, we have secured a city overflow parking lot located at CITY WORKS YARD. There are approximately 375 spots there. It is about a 15min walk away. We are happy to provide a FREE shuttle to and from the venue that starts at 8am. It is on a first come first serve basis and does get busy. The Shuttle pick up is at the FRONT of the Oval on River Road.
- $20 for those 13+
- We are pleased to offer special pricing of $10 for Seniors (65&older) AND Youth (6-12 years old)
- Children 5 and under are free
CONCESSION: The Oval is pleased to have a concession provide a selection of hot and cold items.
LOCAL VENDORS: We are excited to have our featured vendor, Total Spirit attend! They will have everything your cheerleader could possibly need. In addition, we will have other local vendors showcasing their amazing items!
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT SPECIAL?
- Held in the amazing Richmond Olympic Oval (6111 River Road, Richmond BC), the speed skating venue for the 2010 Olympic Games www.richmondoval.ca
- Plenty of seating and space to ensure everyone gets to watch all the teams they want to see AND a FAN ZONE in front of the competition mat to ensure all your families and fans get priority seating to watch their favorite teams—YOURS
- Excellent warm-up facilities include — A full 42’X54’ sprung competition floor, a full 42’X54’ non-sprung warm-up floor in addition to a non-sprung 3-panel stunt strip AND a sprung 60' tumble-only strip!
- We are proud to provide our Judges with video playback to help ensure correct deductions are given. All teams are notified of any safety deductions or rule infractions BEFORE scores are submitted to the tabulation table so there are no surprises!
- We have multiple award ceremonies to reduce the wait time for teams and parents and family-friendly scheduling to ensure our littlest cheerleaders do not have to wait around for a long time before their awards.
- Pinnacle Cheer Events follows Cheer Canada rules and scoring guidelines for both All-Star and School teams.
- Every athlete will get an individual award regardless of placement. The top 3 teams in each division will receive PINNACLE MEDALS.
- Conveniently located only 10min from Vancouver International Airport for teams traveling from farther away.
For additional information please email email@example.com