SNOWFLAKE CHEERLEADING CHAMPIONSHIPS
JANUARY 14th, 2023
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3
- The spectator schedule will be posted the week prior to the competition.
- The approximate start time is 8:30 am, with warm-ups starting at 8:00 am.
- Please be sure to NOT ARRIVE before 7:30 am!
- Doors will be locked until this time in order to ensure a smooth start within the venue.
ENTERING THE VENUE:
Athletes and spectators will access the competition venue from the NORTH side of the Oval (riverside) on the left corner. Please note there is NO entrance to the competition venue from within the Oval. Oval staff will direct people back out and under the Oval to access the North entrance. This entrance is wheelchair accessible.
DROPING OFF/PICKING UP:
There is a drop off zone at the FRONT of the building on River Road. NO drop off's or pick up's on Oval Way road (side of the building to the parking lot). Oval Way is a congestion-free zone
- There are numerous paid parking lots surrounding the oval.
- >>CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PARKING LOT MAP<<
- IN ADDITION, we have secured a city overflow parking lot located at CITY WORKS YARD. There are approximately 375 spots there. It is about a 15min walk away. We are happy to provide a FREE shuttle to and from the venue that starts at 8am. It is on a first come first serve basis and does get busy. The Shuttle pick up is at the FRONT of the Oval on River Road.
ADMISSION: Debit and Credit Card is the preferred form of payment but we can accept cash as well.
- $20 for those 13+
- We are pleased to offer special pricing for Seniors (65&older) AND Youth (6-12 years old)
- Children 5 and under are free.
CONCESSION: The Oval is pleased to have TRUFFLES provide a selection of hot and cold items.
LOCAL VENDORS: We are excited to have our featured vendor, Total Spirit attend! They will have everything your cheerleader could possibly need. In addition, we will have other local vendors showcasing their amazing items!
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT SPECIAL?
- Held in the amazing Richmond Olympic Oval (6111 River Road, Richmond BC), the speed skating venue for the 2010 Olympic Games www.richmondoval.ca
- Plenty of seating and space to ensure everyone gets to watch all the teams they want to see AND a FAN ZONE in front of the competition mat to ensure all your families and fans get priority seating to watch their favorite teams—YOURS
- We provide a full 42’X54’ sprung competition floor AND a full 42’X54’ non-sprung warm-up floor in addition to a non-sprung stunt mat AND a sprung tumble strip! Rest assured you will feel calm & relaxed in warm-up!
- We are proud to provide our Judges with video playback to help ensure correct deductions are given. All teams are notified of any safety deductions or rule infractions BEFORE scores are submitted to the tabulation table so there are no surprises!
- Pinnacle Cheer Events follows Cheer Canada rules and scoring guidelines for both All-Star and School teams.
- Every athlete will get an individual award regardless of placement.
- Conveniently located only 10min from Vancouver International Airport for teams traveling from farther away.
- We will not be selling event programs in an effort to save a few trees! Please forward the FINAL schedule to your families. There will also be video screens at the event with the schedule posted.
For additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org